In preparation for the session at ITD21 on Friday, September 17th, 1:30-3:00pm (CEST), we present the submissions from different research fields for the workshop on impact assessment approaches.
The abstract of the real-time session can be found on the ITD conference website (login required).
A first draft synthesising the different contributions can be found here:
You can download the contributed templates to the session here:
- from the field of development research:
- Genowefa Blundo Canto et al. (Cirad –Agricultural Research Center for International Development, France): IMPact of RESearch in the South (IMPRESS)
- Aymara Llanque-Zonta (Leuphana University, Germany), Johanna Jacobi (USYS ETH Zürich): Utilization TD co-generation of knowledge for transformation towards sustainability
- from the field of participatory health research:
- Theresa Allweiss (KHSB, Berlin, Germany): Case study (mixed methods + participatory approach) from health research consortium PARTKOMMPLUS
- Janet Harris (Sheffield University, UK): Participatory Health Research
- Kate Beckett (University of the West of England, UK) et al.: The Social Impact Framework (SIF)
- from the field of sustainability research:
- Brian Belcher, Rachel Claus (Royal Roads University, Canada): Theory-based evaluation
- Livia Fritz (EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland): Participation-effect pathways using a systems approach
- Martina Schäfer, Josefa Kny (Center for Technology and Society, Technische Universität Berlin, Germany): Impact (Reflection) Workshop
The workshop is a joint project by the tdAcademy fellow group on impact assessment in different research fields. We look forward to the discussion at the 2021 ITD Conference! We look forward to the discussion at the 2021 ITD Conference!